Works

2013년 4월 25일 목요일

Stress and its effect on young people today


Stress and its effect on young people today


            Stresses are really bad to our body like ruin it. Everyone have stress, but especially young people have more stress than adult. This is just my opinion, but I think young age people suicide more than adult because of stress. My opinion might be true, because on the news there is more young people suicide not adult. I do agree with young people get more stress than other because I am a teenager. Especially high school student get a lot of stresses by projects, friendships, families, and relationships with boy. This cause bring a lot of effect on young people

            Most common effect of stress on young people is suicide. A lot of young people today, they think most easy way is suicide. Young people choose to do suicide because they can be over with all the causes. Another effect is they fell down too bad side. Inside of bad side are drugs, smoking, and alcohols. Young people today, they have easy way to access with all those bad stuff. They do bad stuffs because they think that stuffs make least stress. That moment with all those stuffs they are happy and relax. I hope young people can think more positive ways so they do not have to go the effects that I talk about. 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기