Works

2013년 2월 10일 일요일

If I Can Change The World, What Would I Start?


     If I can change the world, I would start with the economy problem. Right now, all the worlds are in trouble because of the money issue; people earning less than the product cost. In my opinion that is really wrong. We work so hard to earn the money, but we spend the money so easily. There is no time to save some money for the future too. If I can change this problem, I would try to make product cost less or make people’s payment higher than the product.


     Second thing I would like to change is how the rich are getting richer and the poor getting poorer. So far, the cycle has never changed. The rich people are spending their money to cover their mistakes and to blame the poor people. Not all of the rich people are like that, but still most of them are. They hide everything behind their money while the poor try to fix their mistake. In my opinion, this is also the reason why there are more thieves, because they need the money so they have to steal.

댓글 9개:

  1. I think most reasonable people that would want to change the economy would agree with your post. Nice one :DD

    답글삭제
  2. Have a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day.

    답글삭제
  3. This was very nice and I agree with you.

    P.S: I think you should change your background to Justin Bieber

    -Belieber, julieanne-arenas.blogspot.com

    답글삭제
  4. I like how some of your words are in Korean. Job well done!

    답글삭제