Works

2013년 2월 24일 일요일

If you could have a tech toy, what would you choose?



If I could have tech toy, I will choose Samsung ATIV Smart PC because this PC can be tablet and also a laptop. Today, there are many types of tablet and laptop, but when someone ask you to choose one of the tablet or laptop is hard to choose. This Smart PC is easy to carry around because this smart PC can be separate the monitor and keyboard and also this laptop weight is 0.89kg so is pretty light. If you separate them you can use monitor as tablet and the monitor are 11 inches. Also this Smart PC have long life of battery and have outside camera. Most of basic laptop have only inside camera for face chatting but this laptop have also have outside camera like tablet. Best thing I like about this Smart PC is when you separate the monitor and keyboard the program setting is still like laptop not like the mobile tech toy. So even you separate the monitor you can still use as laptop not tablet. This tech toy coast least 1,292,460 won and most 1,790,000 won. 

I choose this tech toy because I am having hard time choosing between laptop and tablet. This smart PC can be both so I do not have to worry about what to buy. Second reason is easy to carry around. I am having trouble bringing the heavy laptop but if I have this smart PC I do not worry about bringing to school because is not heavy. I just want this so bad that is it.

Source : http://shopping.naver.com/detail/detail.nhn?cat_id=40002437&nv_mid=6563756374&frm=NVSCMOD&query=ativ%20smart%20pc

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기